top of page


It should be easy to get birth control and other important reproductive health needs at no cost to you. But sometimes it’s not so easy. If you’re still paying out-of-pocket for reproductive health services and other health care, use our information below to start getting help.

  1. Go to the Department of Consumer and Benefit Services to file a complaint against your insurance provider.

  2. Click on Insurance Complaint Forms.

  3. If you want to file your complaint online, click Electronic (submit online).

  4. If you want to file via postal mail, click Print (mail or fax) PDF | Word.

  5. Use our sample complaint to fill out the form.

  6. If you have questions, contact us at 503-893-2202.


Questions? Please refer to this sample complaint, and if you need more clarification, simply fill out this form or call 503-893-2202 and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

bottom of page